Full course description
This workshop covers the University of Wyoming student evaluation process from start to finish using the EvaluationKIT application, including setting up a project, attaching a survey, adding courses and students, sending survey notifications, managing reports, and deploying the evaluation. (This workshop is more comprehensive than the Arts and Sciences version and created for other departments using EvaluationKIT. It is recommended that Arts & Sciences staff attend the EvaluationKIT: Arts & Sciences Evaluations workshop.)
- To participate in this course you must have access to EvaluationKIT. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access prior to the workshop.
- Send questions regarding this course to email@example.com.
- Please make sure to arrive at least 5 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin.
- If you are not on campus and would like to attend this course remotely via Zoom, please email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24-hours before the listed start time. Remote course attendance is not available for all workshops, and may have specific requirements.
- Workshop fees are non-refundable (unless the class is cancelled by UWIT Training).