Full course description
In this one-hour session, we will introduce immersive collaboration – using technology for virtual meetings, events, and learning experiences beyond video conferencing. Specifically, we will examine:
- What is “immersive collaboration” and how does it enhance collaboration and learning?
- Using various devices to participate (virtual reality will be discussed but is not required)
- Benefits, considerations, and use-cases
- Selected platforms, including Virbela, Engage, Mozilla Hubs, and others
Additional resources will be provided, as well as potential for future live sessions within our selected platforms.
Date/Time: May 25, 9:00-10:00 AM (mountain)
Location: via Zoom (a meeting link will be provided after enrollment)
Instructor: Alec Muthig, UWIT Training
- Send questions regarding this course to email@example.com
- Please make sure to arrive at least 5 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin.