Full course description
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS –
- This is a live, online course taught entirely through Zoom. There is not a classroom component. It is not self-paced. (This requires you to have access to a computer with internet connectivity and speakers/headphones. Dual-monitors, or two computers, are preferred. Technical support will NOT be available once the session begins.)
- You are expected to already have Adobe Illustrator CC installed, as UWIT will not be providing the software.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com before enrolling
in this workshop.
- Once enrolled, a Zoom invitation with instructions and a link will be provided. Please connect 10-15 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin.
Course Description: Adobe Illustrator is the go-to software for your designing needs. Together we will look at the basic functionality of the software to create a logo, integrate pictures with typography, and gain an understanding of the vector images used in Illustrator.
Date/Time: Mar.22, 1:00-4:00pm
Location: online through Zoom
Instructor: Shelby Piche, UWIT
- Send questions regarding this course to firstname.lastname@example.org.
connect 10-15 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin.
- Workshop fees are non-refundable (unless the class is cancelled by UWIT Training).