Full course description
This workshop provides an introduction to typesetting with LaTeX. This is a portable and highly flexible system for creating just about any type of document that you can imagine. We will cover:
- How to get started with LaTeX, including installation basics for Windows, Linux, and Mac
- Basic documents, layout, pagination
- Tables and lists
- Math and text attributes
For more about LaTeX, visit: https://www.latex-project.org/about/
Location: Information Technology Center, room ITC171
Instructor: Kim Buckner, Computer Science
- Send questions regarding this course to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please make sure to arrive at least 5 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin.
- If you are not on campus and would like to attend this course remotely via Zoom, please email a request to email@example.com at least 24-hours before the listed start time. Remote course attendance is not available for all workshops, and may have specific requirements.
- Workshop fees are non-refundable (unless the class is cancelled by UWIT Training).