Full course description
In this course we'll demystify some of the features unique to the Apple environment, talk about iCloud and syncing data and then go over the most used features of the OS X. We'll also touch on third party Apps like Microsoft Office, third party browsers and backup solutions. (This is a demonstration course. Systems will not be provided, but feel free to bring your own.)
Location: Information Technology Center, room ITC171
Instructor: Aaron Galloway-Perrell, Information Technology
- This is a demonstration course. Systems will not be provided, but feel free to bring your own.
- Send questions regarding this course to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please make sure to arrive at least 5 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin.
- If you are not on campus and would like to attend this course remotely via Zoom, please email a request to email@example.com at least 24-hours before the listed start time. Remote course attendance is not available for all workshops, and may have specific requirements.
- Workshop fees are non-refundable (unless the class is cancelled by UWIT Training).