Full course description
This workshop covers how to use Microsoft Forms to create online forms & questionnaires and then export or review results in a graphical dashboard. Using Microsoft Forms we will:
- Create a mobile-friendly online form/survey
- Develop different question types and question branching
- Deploy surveys using various methods
- Review results in a graphical dashboard
- Export and share data in Excel format for further analysis (using OneDrive)
- As test cases, we will look at developing event registration and lab-data collection forms that directly feed into shared results spreadsheets!
Date/Time: May 26, 9:00-10:30 AM (mountain)
Location: via Zoom (enroll to receive the Zoom link)
Instructor: Alec Muthig, UWIT Training
- Send questions regarding this course to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make sure to arrive at least 5 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin.