Full course description
Using Office 365 Forms we will:
- Create a mobile-friendly online form/survey
- Develop different question types and question branching
- Deploy surveys using various methods
- Review results in a graphical dashboard
- Export and share data in Excel format for further analysis (using OneDrive)
As test cases, we will look at developing event registration and lab-data collection forms that directly feed into shared results spreadsheets!
Prerequisites: Access to Office 365 Forms (UW accounts already have this access)
Date/Time: Feb.26, 2:30-4:30 PM
Location: Information Technology Center, room ITC171
Instructor: Alec Muthig, UWIT Training
- Send questions regarding this course to
- Please make sure to arrive at least 5 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin.
- If you are not on campus and would like to attend this course remotely via Zoom, please email a request to Remote course attendance is not available for all workshops, and may have specific requirements. at least 24-hours before the listed start time.