Full course description
PLEASE NOTE that this workshop is now scheduled for April 2nd (2:30-4:30pm).
This workshop covers how to use Office 365 to create online forms & surveys and then export or review results in a graphical dashboard.
Using Office 365 Forms we will:
- Create a mobile-friendly online form/survey
- Develop different question types and question branching
- Deploy surveys using various methods
- Review results in a graphical dashboard
- Export and share data in Excel format for further analysis (using OneDrive)
- As a test case, we will look at developing a lab-collection form that directly feeds into a shared results spreadsheet!
Date/Time: Apr.2, 2:30-4:30pm
Location: Information Technology Center, room ITC171
Instructor: Alec Muthig, UWIT Training
- Send questions regarding this course to email@example.com.
- Please make sure to arrive at least 5 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin.
- If you are not on campus and would like to attend this course remotely via Zoom, please email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24-hours before the listed start time. Remote course attendance is not available for all workshops, and may have specific requirements.