Full course description
This workshop covers how to use Office 365 to create online forms & surveys and then export or review results in a graphical dashboard. Using Office 365 Forms we will:
- Create a mobile-friendly online form/survey
- Develop different question types and question branching
- Deploy surveys using various methods
- Review results in a graphical dashboard
- Export and share data in Excel format for further analysis (using OneDrive)
- As test cases, we will look at developing event registration and lab-data collection forms that directly feed into shared results spreadsheets!
Date/Time: July 23, 10:00am-12:00pm
Location: Information Technology Center, room ITC171
Instructor: Alec Muthig, UWIT Training
- Send questions regarding this course to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make sure to arrive at least 5 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin.
- To attend this workshop remotely using ZOOM, enroll and see the course's main page for a Zoom link. With questions about Zoom, please email email@example.com.