Full course description
A specially designed workshop to help you get started with working and collaborating in the cloud from anywhere. We will cover:
- Working with files in the cloud
- Sharing folders and files with UW and non-UW collaborators
- Collaborating in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Online
- Other special collaboration tools in Office 365 (e.g. Teams)
Date/Time: Mar.17, 3:00-4:30 PM
Location: Information Technology Center, room ITC171
Instructor: Alec Muthig, UWIT Training
- Send questions regarding this course to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make sure to arrive at least 5 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin.
- To attend this workshop remotely using ZOOM, enroll and see the course's main page for a Zoom link. With questions about Zoom, please email email@example.com.