Full course description
This brief session will compare popular options for online forms, questionnaires, and surveys, and will help you select the most appropriate tool for collecting information. We will focus on options that are available at no cost to UW employees and students, including UW Survey Tool (SelectSurvey.NET), Office 365 Forms, Google Forms, SurveyMonkey, and UW Web CMS form pages. (Qualtrics and others will be mentioned but require additional fees so will not be part of our focus.)
In particular, we will compare:
- Ease of use
- Question variety and branching
- Formatting options
- Analysis dashboards and features
- Ability to share and transfer ownership
This session will not cover how to build or manage surveys. Please see our other workshops.
Date/Time: Feb.25, 10:30-12:00
Location: Information Technology Center, room ITC171
Instructor: Alec Muthig, UWIT Training
- Send questions regarding this course to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make sure to arrive at least 5 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin.
- To attend this workshop remotely using ZOOM, enroll and see the course's main page for a Zoom link. With questions about Zoom, please email email@example.com.