Full course description
Explore the main functions of the OneDrive for the University of Wyoming cloud storage service. Topics include:
- OneDrive vs other services
- Accessing OneDrive
- Managing and sharing content
- Online collaboration with UW and non-UW collaborators
- File synchronization across devices
- Managing file versions
Date/Time: Feb.13, 2:30-4:30 PM
Location: Information Technology Center, room ITC171
Instructor: Alec Muthig, UWIT Training
- Send questions regarding this course to
- Please make sure to arrive at least 5 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin.
- If you are not on campus and would like to attend this course remotely via Zoom, please email a request to Remote course attendance is not available for all workshops, and may have specific requirements. at least 24-hours before the listed start time.