Full course description
Explore the main functions of the OneDrive for the University of Wyoming cloud storage service. Topics include:
- OneDrive vs other services (SharePoint, Dropbox, Google Drive)
- Accessing OneDrive
- Managing and sharing content
- Online collaboration with UW and non-UW collaborators
- File synchronization across devices
- Managing file versions
Date/Time: Dec.4, 2:30-4:30 PM
Location: Information Technology Center, room ITC171
Instructor: Alec Muthig, UWIT Training
- Send questions regarding this course to email@example.com
- Please make sure to arrive at least 5 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin.
- To attend this workshop remotely using ZOOM, enroll and see the course's main page for a Zoom link. With questions about Zoom, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.