Full course description
This workshop covers essential skills and tips for touching-up and fine-tuning photos in Photoshop. Topics covered will include: pixel basics, file formats, resolution, resizing, cropping, selecting areas, defect removal, working with histograms and leveling, color management, and filters.
!!! IMPORTANT !!!
- This is NOT an online, self-paced course. There are two ways to attend this workshop: 1) over Zoom (we will send a link upon enrollment), or 2) attend in-person with your own laptop and Photoshop software (come to room ITC173 in the IT building on the UW campus).
- You must have your own copy of Photoshop. We will not be providing computers with Photoshop installed.
- We will be using Adobe Creative Cloud version of Photoshop. If you have an older version, you may have some difficulty following the presentation. (We will also be running Windows rather than Mac OS.)
- If you attend via Zoom, we recommend using a computer with two monitors or using two computers (one for viewing the class and the other for working in Photoshop).
- Course materials and practice files will be sent to you prior to class.
- Please make sure to join/arrive at least 10 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin.
Instructor: Christopher Weber
Send questions regarding this course to email@example.com