Full course description
Self-paced, approximately 2 hours to complete. A certificate will be emailed to those who complete this course.
This self-paced, online course provides an introduction to building and managing questionnaires and surveys in Qualtrics. While this course was developed for University of Wyoming employees and students, others with Qualtrics accounts can also participate. Topics covered include:
- Accessing Qualtrics
- Creating a new survey project
- Adding and configuring multiple question types
- Applying question logic/branching
- Adjusting survey options
- Distributing the survey
- Managing mailing lists
- Analyzing and exporting response data
- Survey collaboration
- Additional resources for training and support
Prerequisites: A University of Wyoming account (employee or student email) or your own access to Qualtrics is required to participate. No survey-design knowledge is required for this course.