Full course description
This session covers the basics of Microsoft Teams collaboration and communications. Topics include:
- Overview of Teams functionality and use-cases
- Accessing the Teams application (web and desktop versions)
- Joining, creating, and managing teams and channels
- Discussions, chats, and audio/video calls
- File sharing
- And more!
While this “Getting Started” class will provide essential skills, watch for our other Teams training for deeper explorations of functionality.
Date/Time: Jan.12, 9:00-11:00 AM (mountain)
Location: via Zoom (enroll to receive the link)
Instructor: Alec Muthig, UWIT Training
- Send questions regarding this course to email@example.com
- Please make sure to arrive at least 5 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin.