Full course description
This session covers the basics of Microsoft Teams collaboration and communications. Topics include:
- Overview of Teams functionality and use-cases
- Accessing the Teams application (web and desktop versions)
- Joining, creating, and managing teams and channels
- Discussions, chats, and audio/video calls
- File sharing and co-authoring
- Customizing channels with apps and other team resources
- And more!
Date/Time: Dec.7, 1:30-3:30 PM (mountain)
Location: via Zoom (enroll to receive the link)
Instructor: Alec Muthig, UWIT Training
- Send questions regarding this course to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make sure to arrive at least 5 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin.