Full course description
Explore various technologies that can be used in education and research. After a brief introduction, participants can visit with experts to explore:
- 3D scanning and printing
- Virtual reality for education (using HTC Vive)
- Google Cardboard VR education apps
- Building a portable classroom/conference room with specialty devices (various microphones, cameras, and more)
Date/Time: Sept.27, 3:00-5:00 PM
Location: Information Technology Center, room ITC171
Instructors: Alec Muthig and Faith Liebzeit (UWIT Training), Tyler Kerr (Student Innovation Center), Blayne Bogart (IT Academic Support Unit)
- Send questions regarding this course to
- Please make sure to arrive at least 5 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin.
- This workshop is not available to remote participants.