Full course description
Join us for a quick look at how to easily manage your research papers and other documents using special features in Microsoft Word. We will cover how to:
- Use styles for accessible documents
- Build an automated table of contents
- Quickly manage sources, citations, and bibliographies
- Add footnotes and endnotes
- Add captions and a table of figures
Date/Time: Jan.31, 3:30-4:30 PM
Location: Information Technology Center, room ITC171
Instructor: Emily Robertson, UWIT Training
- Send questions regarding this course to
- Please make sure to arrive at least 5 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin.
- If you are not on campus and would like to attend this course remotely via Zoom, please email a request to Remote course attendance is not available for all workshops, and may have specific requirements. at least 24-hours before the listed start time.